[mythtv-users] MyBlaster learnig mode

Chuck Filson mythtv at goodeid.com
Fri Feb 6 22:10:35 UTC 2009

On Friday 06 February Brian Wood wrote:
>I love my MyBlaster, no LIRC needed, and it can learn new codes if necessary,
>though it already knows most of the common ones.

	I have seen references to this learning capability of the MyBlaster before,
but I can not find any information about how it is accomplished.

	Is there a software package available for it, or does anyone have details of
how it works ? The only software I have found is the MyBlaster 1.4.1a package
which only includes the perl scripts for transmitting signals. Nothing
related to learning.

Chuck Filson