[mythtv-users] gui offset not sticking

James Crow james at ultratans.com
Tue Feb 10 15:42:54 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 13:23 -0800, Kevin Johnson wrote:
> Thanks you for the suggestion.
> However, my tv only has controls for centering the picture globally.
> So if I change it for mythtv, all my other inputs will be incorrect.
> Also, this just started happening recently, this use to work
> correctly.  Something has changed in the last month.
>
> Thanks.

<snip>

If you have a backup of your sql database from when things were working
you could try restoring the settings from it. I know that some of the
Mythbuntu updates would mess with the settings. For me it would reset my
master server ip from its 192.168 address to 127.0.0.1 causing me to
loose access from my slave BE/FE machines. I think they have fixed that
particular bug, but there may be others like it.

Cheers,
James