[mythtv-users] New spdif setup suggestions

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 09:24:07 UTC 2009

> In terms of where to put it, the wiki.mythtv.org is the best place
> (IMHO). Create yet another digital audio howto page (there are at
> least two already). Call it AllensDigitalAudioHowto or whatever you
> want..

One of the beauties of Linux is that nothing is ever easy.  I followed what
I thought were the instructions for creating a wiki by putting this address
in a browser:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php?title=AllensDigitalAudioHowto
and was not taken to an edit page as it said.  Maybe the reason is because
it is almost 2am and I should be asleep.

Any suggestions on creating this wiki or should I just try things until
something works?

Allen