[mythtv-users] Best way to suspend mythfrontend

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 21:30:17 UTC 2009

I have been reading about suspending mythfrontend and resuming using
ir.   I am running a mythdora 10 frontend on an intel q45 chipset with
a mce usb ir receiver.  When I go to modify the exit option it does
not show suspend.  That being said should I modify the shutdown
command to use suspend-to-ram, suspend to disk? And what is the best
way to do it?  I have added USB to /proc/acpi/wakeup, but am not sure
how to proceed.

Thanks.

-Gregg