[mythtv-users] Playback with xine?

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 02:21:09 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 6:05 PM, jedi <jedi at mishnet.org> wrote:
>>
>>     Removing the external player feature in mythvideo seems to be a
>> dubious benefit and an obvious loss.
>
> Can you link your bug reports and sample submissions for those files?

Nice though that may be when you are sitting there with the WAF
plummeting you just switch back to mplayer and the problem goes away!

But I'll bear in mind that bug reports are welcomed.

By the way Jedi, apropos bookmarks, there is an mplayer wrapper that
will resume a file from when you last played it (it stores the info
somewhere), as will smplayer.