[mythtv-users] VDPAU support on 0.21-fixes : updated

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 14:38:50 UTC 2009

2009/2/10 Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>:
> Hi
>
> Just a quick note that I updated the VDPAU patches, merging the
> changes up to SVN #19968.
> Added some extra fixes not yet in trunk too.
> http://www.avenard.org/files/mythtv-vdpau/

Hi Jean-Yves,

I am unable to select a Video Renderer under setup with these patches
applied. I know I have done something wrong as the last build of
mythtv (before I started again due to lirc issues) was fine.

When I select vdpau as the decoder, the Video Renderer field is blank
and I can not select anything. Would you have any ideas as to what I
have done wrong?

Phil