[mythtv-users] Favour required: imon infra red and lirc

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 05:10:23 UTC 2009

> Not with another remote.
>
> So if I were you I wouldn't try to get the tiny remote working and
> instead would go straight to the logitech one

Hi Jean-Yves,

Could I ask you to confirm the Logitech remote for me if it is not too
much trouble..

In the logitech setup, I could not find what you suggested (What I had
entered was as:
HTPC -> Antec -> Black Fusion)

I could only locate an Media Centre PC -> Antec -> Fusion Black 430

irw with your config in place does not pick up any codes when I press
buttons. It does show up stuff though when I use my original remote

mythfe at juliette:~$ irw
0000000028a395b7 00 Vol+ mx200
0000000028a595b7 00 Vol- mx200
0000000028a395b7 00 Vol+ mx200