[mythtv-users] Favour required: imon infra red and lirc

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 06:32:08 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/2/14 Phil Wild <philwild at gmail.com>:
> Could I ask you to confirm the Logitech remote for me if it is not too
> much trouble..

Just checked my Logitech :
I'm using
Media Center PC -> Antec Fusion Remote Black

Using all the IR code from database except for Menu, exit and guide
where it's my own (can't remember why)

> irw with your config in place does not pick up any codes when I press
> buttons. It does show up stuff though when I use my original remote

Do you have the two lirc daemon running?

avenardj at pcliving:/etc/lirc$ ps ax | grep lir
 4058 ?        S<s    0:00 /usr/sbin/lircd --driver=default
--device=/dev/lirc0 /etc/lirc/lirc0.conf --output=/dev/lircd --listen
 4060 ?        S<s    0:00 /usr/sbin/lircd --driver=default
--device=/dev/lirc1 /etc/lirc/lirc1.conf --output=/dev/lircd
--connect=localhost 8765 --pidfile=/var/run/lircd1.pid

> mythfe at juliette:~$ irw
> 0000000028a395b7 00 Vol+ mx200
> 0000000028a595b7 00 Vol- mx200
> 0000000028a395b7 00 Vol+ mx200
> 0000000028a595b7 00 Vol- mx200
> 00000000288795b7 00 Prog- mx200
> 00000000289395b7 00 Prog+ mx200
> 00000000288795b7 00 Prog- mx200
> 00000000288795b7 00 Prog- mx200
> 00000000289395b7 00 Prog+ mx200
> 000000002ab195b7 00 Go mx200
> 0000000002000028 00 Enter mx200
> 0000000002000028 00 Enter mx200

At least it's working for some buttons ...

Probably only because you aren't using the right logitech device

> Are you in Australia?

yepper