[mythtv-users] PVR-150 Card - NTSC *and* PAL?

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Sat Feb 14 13:21:02 UTC 2009

Hi all

I am looking at taking the plunge to record Foxtel here in Australia now my
Myth system is finally stable and doing the right thing. I found there are a
ton of these cards on ebay.com. I just wanted to check that a card from the
US can actually receive in PAL format as well before I go buying one. I ask
this question because 1 card I looked at had this:

Graphics Resolution:           720 x 480 NTSC D1
                              720 x 576 PAL D1
                              352 x 240 NTSC MPEG-1
                              352 x 288 PAL MPEG-1

Any clarification would be very much appreciated.

Cheers
Bruce