[mythtv-users] MythMusic Display Problem (trunk 19987)

Paulin paulin at spextreme.com
Sat Feb 14 15:36:20 UTC 2009

I recently upgraded (yesterday) to the newest version of trunk (19987).
Things are working pretty good but I have a slight display difficulty (not
really a problem).

The MythMusic display is missing a lot.  I see the list of
playlist/artists/songs and the box with the current playing information.

However the bottom is missing the play/pause/sufflle/etc buttons.  The top
doesn't show the selection box and isn't drawing the boxes around the list?

So I'm wondering
1. Is this an issue in the current myth music code for the UI?
2. Did I do something wrong building it?  Didn't build it any differnt then
previous versions that worked (trunk 19597)
3. Is there a setting to control the UI for the MythMusic display.
4. Is there a log setting on the frontend to get extra logging for this UI
area (myth music).

Thanks
steve