[mythtv-users] tuner funny business

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 17:08:45 UTC 2009

> Restarting the backend is currently the only way (I think).
>
> Which version (mythbackend --version) are you running? I know this
> issue has been reported in the past but don't know if mythbackend will
> currently release a LiveTV tuner from a frontend that has 'gone away'.

Oh.... That kind of sucks......
version as below...

Cheers

Phil

MythTV Version   : 18722
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
 linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_arts using_jack
using_backend using_dbox2 using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend
using_hdhomerun using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu
using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_opengl_vsync using_opengl_video
using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmcw
using_xvmc_vld using_glx_proc_addr_arb using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads
using_libavc_5_3 using_live