[mythtv-users] VPDAU patches

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 15 01:14:46 UTC 2009

Yeechang Lee wrote:
> Calvin Harrigan <charriglists at bellsouth.net> says:
>
>> hen I run ./configure with the --enable-vdpau flag the configure
>> command returns a list that shows vdpau is still not enabled:
>>

> I ran into a similar issue on my CentOS/ATrpms-based system; see
> <URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/368057#368057>
> and
> <URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/368286#368286>.

Thanks, got that resolved, was a chicken before the egg thing, I hadn't
upgraded the nvidia driver on the box I was compiling on.
I've tried compiling the source again, now it faults on what seems to be
QT header errors, does the fixes branch use QT3 or QT4?  The errors
indicated that it can't find certain header files, when I search for
them, the all show up under '/usr/qt/3/', I was pretty certain I saw
some references to QT4 fly by during the compile.  Still scratching my
head on this one, because I was able to compile the source before fixing
the driver issue.  I also unmerged the official mythtv ebuild, I'm sure
that's what caused the issue, but I don't understand why or how to fix
it.  Any ideas?  Thanks.