[mythtv-users] Problem with AC3, Audigy, and Pinnacle PCTV HD 800i

Adam Miskiewicz adam.skevy at mac.com
Mon Feb 16 03:29:51 UTC 2009

I think you're officially my good luck charm today.  When I tried
those settings earlier it would cause the video to be unsteady, as in
the video shakes...lol...i don't know how else to describe it.
Anyway, it seems to work.

And one more quick question...is there a way to modify that
asound.conf file to allow me to change the volume of the spdif out
using the computer?  Or do I have to only use the receiver in order to
make it work properly?

Thanks!

Adam Miskiewicz
Lead Web Developer/Front-End Architect