[mythtv-users] Netflix Streaming on Myth box?

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 06:45:27 UTC 2009

I want to watch netflix streaming movies on my mythtv system.  I have
researched it and it looks like there are three ways to do this:1) There is
a hack that streams to a Windows PC then to the myth box.  I ruled that out
2) Buy a Roku or X-Box which basically bypasses the myth issue
3) run XP under Linux and run that way.  This looks like the most
interesting way.

I see several programs that claim to allow XP to be loaded under Linux.

My question is, is anyone doing this, does it work, and what are the steps
to making it work?

Cheers,

Allen