[mythtv-users] Crease lines during motion

jr jraymyth at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:02:49 UTC 2009

Fast motion is accompanied by horrizontal lines that bracket (above
and below) the focus of the motion or panning.  The appearance of the
lines brings the word "creasing" to mind.  It occurs in both SD and HD
on my 720p television.  Unfortunately, "creasing" seems to be my own
private term.  I tried searches on variations of horizontal, motion,
and line(s) and see one post from 2003 that says I should be
deinterlacing. I was using Bob 2x, and have tried Yadif and Greedy.
Suggestions?

jr