[mythtv-users] Wireless USB Hub ???

Jeff Wormsley daworm at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 15:49:49 UTC 2009

At work, we use a Keyspan USB Server (Review here -
http://www.pcworld.com/article/116287/usb_server_shares_peripherals.html
).  It wouldn't work for what you want because it is USB 1.1, not USB
2.0.  We use it mainly to share USB dongles for software that requires
them.  Only one machine at a time can use a device that's attached, but
that's ok.  It requires a Windows app to make and break the connection
(simulate insert/remove).

Jeff.

--
I haven't smoked for 2 years, 6 months and 1 day, saving $4,124.35 and
not smoking 27,495.67 cigarettes.