[mythtv-users] Streaming from XM Radio Online - possibly mythstream issue?

Pete Cap peteoutside at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 15:38:42 UTC 2009

List,

I tried to set this up according to the instructions on the wiki (http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Integrate_XM) but so far no dice.

The current issue I'm having is that, although correct entries have been added to the menu (library.xml in this case), they never show up in MythFrontend.  I believe this is because of the <depends>mythstream</depends> tag -- although according to yum mythstream is in fact installed.

What is the next troubleshooting step?  I think MythStream is something I really want to play around with but I'm not even sure where to begin.  Thanks!

--Pete