[mythtv-users] Looking for Dual Head Help

Allen.p.edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 21:08:35 UTC 2009

Well,since you are seeing the same thing with my xorg.conf that
eliminates your xorg setup. With myth not there I can click my mouse
on the tv and launch a program. We need to get your system to that
state and the rest will follow. What is your distro?  I am using
mythbuntu 8.04. There must be some huge difference. We just need to
find it.

Allen

Sent from my iPod