[mythtv-users] Playstation 3 as UPnP client to MythTV

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Sun Feb 22 23:59:39 UTC 2009

This one time, at band camp, Nick Rout wrote:

> you could try looking at fuppes, another uPnP server, which I
> understand does transcoding.

There's a few that do.  I use MediaTomb for downloaded video, and it
works very well.  The problem would be the lack of metadata.  I want to
select "ABC News", not "1020_20090221181900.mpg".

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

The Tourist Engineer
Just because you're on holiday, doesn't mean you're not a geek.
http://engineer.openguides.org/

 "The only intuitive interface is the nipple.
  After that, it's all learned. "
- attributed to Bruce Edigar