[mythtv-users] up-to-date 0.21-fixes packages for Debian?

Tino Keitel tino.keitel at gmx.de
Tue Feb 24 16:46:19 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:29:35 -0500, Dan Christensen wrote:
> [Whoops, I meant to send this just to you, not to the whole list...]
>
> Dan Christensen <jdc at uwo.ca> writes:
>
> > Dear Tino,
> >
> > I'm about to upgrade my system from etch to lenny, and I'm wondering
> > if your mythtv packages for lenny are trunk or fixes:
> >
> >   0.21.svnrev19401

I use 0.21-fixes for the packages, see
http://home.arcor.de/scorpidnb/mythtv/READ_ME

> > The Debian Multimedia repository packages haven't been updated in a
> > while, so I'm looking for more recent fixes packages for lenny.

Hi,

I didn't update the packages for a while, due to lost interest in
MythTV because my DVB-T reception became really bad a few months ago¹.
The Lenny packages were just a test if my build script also works with
Lenny. However, I'll try to build and upload new etch, lenny and sid
packages in a few days. Eventually, I'll also switch to a new server,
because the current webspace now sucks even more than before (no
directory listing anymore). I'll drop you a line if that happens.

Regards,
Tino

¹ Now I know that DVB-T is really crap. It worked for years, and
  suddenly most stations became so bad that they are unusable, even
  stations that are broadcasted from 4 km away