[mythtv-users] ATrpm for Fedora 9

Alex Harford harford at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:38:49 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Neil Japlit <najaplit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to the MythTV world and linux but i am still trying to figure out
> how to build one.  My question is how can i obtain the ATrpm for Fedora 9?
> I go to the atrpm.net site but the link does not work when i click on the
> Fedora 9 version.

There is something wrong with Axel's website right now, looks like a
permissions problem.  When it gets fixed, you'll be able to find the
rpms and the info on how to add it to yum.

This works:
http://atrpms.net/name/mythtv/
but when I click through to Fedora 9, it fails.

Here is my ATrpms repo file so you can add it manually.  Of course,
you want to change it to Fedora 9.  I'm still on 8 due to laziness. :)

[alexh at ebi ~]$ cat /etc/yum.repos.d/atrpms.repo
#
#
[atrpms]
name=Fedora 8 - i386 - ATrpms