[mythtv-users] Digital channel gets another channels's program

stefan_jones at comcast.net stefan_jones at comcast.net
Wed Feb 25 17:48:10 UTC 2009

----- "Doug Lytle" <support at drdos.info> wrote:
> [...]

Ohhhhh, that's very interesting.

I'm using an internal card, but a similar remapping may be in effect.

As per a previous suggestion, I'm going to use an alternate scanner, and use VLC to spot check the results before adding them to the lienupp.

BTW, I've been using this listing, generated by the good folks at Silicon Dust, as a guide to edit or add the newly added digital channels to my myth setup:

http://www.silicondust.com/hdhomerun/lineupui?Cmd=LocationProgramsWeb&Country=US&Postcode=97124

I've confirmed that many of these channels are there, and the listings accurate, via the tuner on my HDTV.