[mythtv-users] It's almost here: The Acer hornet ION-based FE

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Fri Feb 27 00:47:34 UTC 2009

Matt Emmott <memmott at gmail.com> says:
> * Can be VESA-mounted to an LCD or TV

For those of us who haven't wall mounted our displays, this will make
it easy to hide the frontend.

> * "A couple hundred dollars" - Hooray!!

Hooray!

This device was inevitable in coming; it was just a matter of who'd be
first. Still nice to see it, though. In six months' time we'll have
a half dozen to choose from.

--
Frontend/backend:	P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array