[mythtv-users] Manually adding program descriptions

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:02:13 UTC 2009

Does anyone know of any ramifications or altering/adding descriptions
on recorded programs in the recorded table?

The only obvious thing I could think of would be recording schedules,
but assuming there are no schedules affected by the change, are there
any problems this might cause?  Specifically, I have a backlog of
"Bill Moyers Journal" and "NOW on PBS" which I have set to record in
the same time slot each week.  More often than not, they have no
description and I'd like to add them.

Thanks in advance.

Tom