[mythtv-users] long delays responding to keystrokes and ir events

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Jan 1 02:32:07 UTC 2009

On 12/31/2008 05:21 PM, Darren Hart wrote:
> For what it's worth:
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5893
>
> Was fixed in svn commit 19222.  Seems likely to be related to the
> problem I first reported in this thread, and I suspect the bug Mike
> was referring to.  So I'd love to get my hands on a more recent
> package build.

Yes, that's exactly where I got 19222 from.  I don't run *buntu, but the
*buntu packagers said there's an issue that they are working on fixing.
They know about the need for a 19222+ build, and it was my understanding
that it was available in some repo that could be used until the US one
was fixed (though I didn't pay that much attention as I didn't need the
package, so I may be completely wrong :).

Mike