[mythtv-users] Slow deletes were causing backend to hang and/or cause seg faults

Kenan Ezal sbmythtv at cox.net
Mon Jan 5 22:56:00 UTC 2009

---- "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> That + http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-22.html#ss22.2 (use the debug
> package rather than rebuilding with --compile-type=debug) would be
> /very/ helpful and say exactly where the crash is occurring.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Will do.

However, I have a couple of deadlines at work that will require my attention for the next week 24/7, so it will have to wait for a short while. In the mean time I will start recording some shows I don't care about so that I can delete them at will. You should be hearing from me in about 10 days or less.

-Kenan
_