[mythtv-users] mythbackend still eats memory: the current status

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 9 14:06:27 UTC 2009

belcampo wrote:
>> I didn't build a Phenom setup with 4G and 4-drive raid5 to waste watts
>> while my desktop crawls?
> So you're saying the problem is that small that a few watts for a few
> days is too much.

Again someone putting words where they aren't.
Why should I suddenly invest cash when there's a (possible) software
solution?
I just don't want to mess with the current setups of bpth my desktop and
the MythTV box.
I can assist with a virtual MythTV system on the desktop, running inside
virtualbox, though.

Udo