[mythtv-users] NVidia ION - Atom plus 9400M graphics on a box smaller than a toaster

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 16:59:50 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Greg Estabrooks <greg at phaze.org> wrote:
>>> wow, no HDMI? I guess this won't be used for Blu-Ray anytime soon.
>>

>>  Yes it has HDMI, and if you watch the video from the original post the guy points it out and mentions it also has 7.1 surround sound over it :)
>
> so the spec list just didn't show it. I don't have access to streaming
> video sites at work (one of the many reasons I hate having to
> watch/listen to a video when it could have been just as easy to type
> it...)
>
> Well, I'm sold then! =D

yea, looks sweet if it works and actually becomes available.  if we
can get just the board and add our own memory, harddrive, etc; i
wonder how it will compare with the mac-mini price-wise.
if this is available this summer i could migrate my current FE/BE back
up to my office to use as a desktop/frontend. :)

--
Andrew Close