[mythtv-users] MythTV Lightning talks

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Tue Jan 13 21:41:58 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-01-13 at 15:04 -0600, Andrew Close wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Andrew Ruthven <andrew at etc.gen.nz> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > For the MythTV mini-conference at LCA2009[0] I'm going to have some
> > lightning talks, and have a few spare slots.
> >
> > If you'd like to tell people how great your setup is; your current pet
> > project; or almost anything else, then please let me know.
>
> aaawwwwh, i wanna go.  that looks pretty cool, although i don't think
> i could arrange airfare, accommodations, and finances to cover it all
> in 5 days. :)

Heh, if this mini-conference goes well, I'll certainly try and have one
again for LCA 2010!

Typically Linux.conf.au is a pretty cheap conference, and has very well
priced accommodation.  Besides, that's what credit cards are for.  :)

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At home: andrew at etc.gen.nz       |  This space intentionally