[mythtv-users] mythvodka compile problem

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 14 11:40:57 UTC 2009

> > > I actually have it compiling with trunk -- just not working yet....  Mostly
> > > because I am unsure of a couple of things.  Specifically,
> > >
> > > 1. The commands placed on the settings screen (let's say for hulu, since
> > > that's what I am starting with) it that going to be just
> > > "/usr/local/bin/get_hulu.pl"  or is that going to be something like
> > > "/usr/local/bin/get_hulu.pl /var/tmp/tmp.xml"?
> > >
> > > 2. why are nzb streams/feeds played differently than the other formats?
> > >
> > > BTW: Is there anyway to contact the author?
> >

> > Not sure.  Care to share the code?
> Sure....
>
> download it from here:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~nasa01/MythTV/mythvodka.tar.gz
>
> Nasa

Oh,

I should note -- this version is for trunk using qt4.  You will need libboost to compile the support scripts/programs (ie: rtmpdump).  It is not fully functional - I have only tested hulu.  Errors in some places will crash your frontend.  NZB support is commented out in this version...  It may of course also toast your computer, burn you house down, place you in financial ruin, etc, etc -- just don't blame me  :}

Nasa