[mythtv-users] [OT] Study proves skipping commercials make TV less enjoyable

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Wed Jan 14 22:04:45 UTC 2009

Dan Ritter schreef op 14-1-2009 21:09:
> 'Doctor Who' runs 45 minutes. That's not much longer than 42.5;
> it just isn't necessarily broken up the same way.
>
> -dsr-

After that another good show is shown, without mythtv you wouldn't have
time to take a break ;)
I'd rather watch a good show with one big commercial break an hour than
a show with 4 breaks an hour, even if the total break time is the same.
For that the show would have to be interesting though....

Jos