[mythtv-users] Hulu Integration?

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Thu Jan 15 17:24:22 UTC 2009

>I just realized that this file might be named differently in trunk
>than in the version you're using, but there should be a file with a
>bunch of <state> elements in it. grep is your friend.

This must be the problem.
Here is the list of files in /usr/share/mythtv/themes/MythCenter:

base.xml
qtlook.txt
themeinfo.xml
ui.xml
preview.jpg
README
theme.xml

The only references to state are in the ui.xml file and here are the lines:

 <fcnfont name="enabled_state_0_font" function="enabled_state_0"></fcnfont>

--Any ideas?
-Thanks
-Steve