[mythtv-users] Script to check/fix Sky (UK) channel numbers

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Jan 19 11:47:44 UTC 2009

Around about 19/01/09 11:43, David Greaves typed ...
> Instead of getting the data from the Sky site would you be interested in getting
> the data from the serial port on the box?
> It may be easier than tracking website layout changes.

   It does sound quite cool;  however, I see that more being useful as a
channel change fix (in the channel changer to check it's on the channel it
wanted), and even then you'd have to correlate what Sky call the channel vs.
what you have in your d/b.

   Unfortunately, it's not of any help to me as my PVR only has one serial
port, and *it's* driving the IR channel changer :-/

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature