[mythtv-users] Wierd blur/corruption at the bottom when playing video

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Jan 20 00:19:42 UTC 2009

On Jan 19, 2009, at 3:57 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> Do you know if temporal_spatial deinterlacing is implemented in
> mythtv ?
>
> That's the feature I look the most forward to ..
> I've never been fully satisfied with any of the deinterlacer in
> myth ...

There is a definition for temporal spatial deinterlacing in the VDPAU
patch, but I couldn't get it to work. The patch said lots of stuff was
broken, so no idea if it's being worked on. But of course, you know to
look on the -dev and -commit lists for more information on features
being implemented. :)

I think that particular code is here: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythtv/libs/libavcodec/imgconvert.c#L2848

-Brad