[mythtv-users] I've lost 1 gig of ram

Claude Gélinas claude at phyto.qc.ca
Fri Jan 23 04:47:31 UTC 2009

Le mercredi 21 janvier 2009 à 21:21 -0800, Big Wave Dave a écrit :
> [...]

I've looked in the bios and there is nothing about AGP Aperture. There
are no AGP slot on the board, just pci-e.

About IOMMU no luck

in dmesg I've found:

 dmesg |grep AGP
No AGP bridge found
PCI-DMA: Disabling AGP.
PCI-DMA: Reserving 64MB of IOMMU area in the AGP aperture

could I use iommu=noaperture in the kernel line to reclaim that
memory ??

Claude