[mythtv-users] Hardware advice requested.

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 04:33:11 UTC 2009

> I figured that if I used the email link after making it public it
> would give me the correct public link, I guess not. They really don't
> have a good way to get the public link so I picked one at random and
> changed the number to mine and it seems to work now...
>
> http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=8764445

Great case we have a few of them at work, well very similar design.

At first I was going to recommend against the 2.7GHz chip (and instead
get a 2.9GHz 65W) but when I remembered that is k10 not k8 so that is
fine.

I got the 512 MB 8400 for $25 after rebate although I have not tried
the new mpeg acceleration yet.

Other than that good choices.

John