[mythtv-users] Hardware advice requested.

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Tue Jan 27 18:21:32 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Noah Markon <nmarkon at gmail.com> wrote:

> According to this post:
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=1906968&postcount=31
>
> The 8300 version of the board supports processing VC-1 in the GPU..
>
> Is there any way you could test and see what the 8200 version supports
> using that little utility?

Well, if you can tell me how to get it to work in a remote SSH session. I've
tried "export DISPLAY=:0" and it says it can't connect. That trick used to
work. I can try it when I get home from the console I suppose, but that
machine is running without a keyboard, so I have to go find one to plug into
it. ps and who report that X was started with :0, so I'm not sure why it
won't connect. Mythbuntu 8.10.