[mythtv-users] Hardware databases

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Thu Jan 29 19:03:45 UTC 2009

>This reminds me a great deal of the database at
>http://www.videohelp.com/capturecards.  It might be possible to see if
>the search page there could be expanded to accommodate MythTV.

>James

Yes, that looks to be almost perfect.

Remove how many people have viewed each product and change it to how many
people are 'successful users'/
Remove the price? Is kinda useful to know a ballpark I suppose, but pricing
between the UK and US is so off, I doubt it is any different elsewhere where
myth is used.

Difficulty now comes back to how the data gets in there. One person just
wouldn't have time to keep it up-to-date, and this kind of database isn't
entirely suited to a multi-user dev team I wouldn't have thought.