[mythtv-users] BBC HD et al

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 01:30:33 UTC 2009

On 29/01/2009, Gareth Glaccum <gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com> wrote:
> > mplexid is assigned randomly. Which transponders (transportid) or
> > channels (serviceid) are you having problems with?
> > Nick
> >

>  Not sure which of the columns is the transport ID in channels.conf, or
> where to find it easily in myth, but the following 3 channels are no longer
> working for definite, when they were earlier.
>  (excerpts from channels.conf)
>
>  BBC 1 East (W):10847:v:0:22000:2305:2306:6903
>  BBC 1 CI:10847:v:0:22000:2325:2326:6904
>  BBC HD:10847:v:0:22000:0:2330:6940

All 3 are working for me as I write this. Perhaps it was a transient issue?

>  To reset (hopefully) anything I may have messed up, I performed an import
> from the channels.conf again. This failed at the point where these should

When resetting channels, the best method to emply is to delete the
video source in mythtv-setup (this will clear out the old channel
information) and then rescan/import. Let us know if these issues
persists, as there are a number of Freesat users on the list.

Nick

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki: