[mythtv-users] LiveTV conflicts with scheduled recording - despite unused tuners on the same box!

Brad DerManouelian bderman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:56:59 UTC 2009

On Jul 2, 2009, at 3:45 PM, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 01:15:49 am Brad DerManouelian wrote:
>> Oh, good. I was wondering when this would turn into the "Why does it
>> take so long to change channels" thread. Reading this thread has made
>> me a little nostalgic for that one.
>>
>> I'm glad these are archived so I can enjoy them again and again. All
>> of them. Over and over again.
>

> And Joy! we can enjoy your faux snideness over and over as well,
> which you
> trot out every time without actually contributing anything.

Hello!

I thought I'd take a couple of minutes to look through the archives to
point out where I've specifically helped you, Lindsay, and you've
personally thanked me for my helpful posts. These are the first five I
came up with:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/302405#302405
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/302426#302426

I don't think "which you trot out every time" is accurate.

Enjoy your weekend,

Brad

P.S. I try not to extend threads with off-topic flame-rebuttals, but
since my flame was on-topic I figured I should answer to it here, as
well.