[mythtv-users] Failed HD-PVR recordings

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Wed Jul 8 19:19:07 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 14:11 -0400, Jarod Wilson wrote:

> I initially put it in for my own selfish reasons -- to use with my own
> HD PVR -- but figured other Fedora MythTV users might benefit too. :)

And thank you for that; I have been running my HD-PVR with trunk on
Fedora 10, without any kernel changes. I have not encountered the failed
recordings problem although I do get lots of h.264 errors logged. I have
a few other problems (that I have detailed several times already that it
seems nobody else is seeing so I won't list them again), and have
considered upgrading to Fedora 11 to see if there is a newer hdpvr
driver; is there? (It's unlikely to fix my issues anyway because I
believe they have to do with playback, not recording, but may be worth a
shot)

--Greg