[mythtv-users] Several of Issues after install.

Mike Adolf mlnx at mho.com
Thu Jul 9 19:32:01 UTC 2009

Greetings,

Just completed installing mythtv on Fedora 11.  My configuration is just
a single machine for viewing HD Broadcast only. Most everything works -
execpt:

1. I am on the 7 day trial of SchedulesDirect. My account is active
because I can log in. However when using" mythtv-setup/Input
Connections/Fetch Channels from listing source, nothing happens and I am
not sure what should be happening! To get my channels, I need to scan.

2. When watching TV, the first channel viewed (no matter which channel),
is jerky. After viewing a second channel the jerks go away for all
channels.

3. mtyhbackend shows up as a service, but when enabled it doesen't work
- frontend can't connect.

4. While watching TV the backend produces the following error several
times.
2009-07-09 13:14:54.646 DB Error (delta position map insert):
Query was:
INSERT INTO recordedseek (chanid, starttime, mark, type, offset) VALUES
( '2041' , '2009-07-09T13:14:10' , 1260 , 9 , 46978944 );
Driver error was [2/126]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Incorrect key file for table './mythconverg/recordedseek.MYI'; try to
repair it