[mythtv-users] overscan problems with nvidia 8400 GS

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Jul 12 03:23:29 UTC 2009

Hi Brian

Your suggestion is a good one, regrettably I am not in the US, however I am sure someone in the US may well be interested to take up
your suggestion.  As best I can tell the case has significant merit. (If any such attorney wants an expert witness I am becoming
one!  Much of what has been said may well be useful to any such persons)

I am looking into the local situation - and having local discussions and negotiations.  I see making others aware of the issues that
nag us is also important.  I remain open to the possibility I have read it wrong, however the more I examine it the more convinced I
am that my interpretation is the correct one.  Of course each countries laws will vary and those are well beyond my knowledge.
Forums such as this are a good place to test whether one is on the right track or not.  So far I have not felt discouraged.  Indeed
I am grateful for people continuing this discussion to ensure the arguments are robust.  Thank you.