[mythtv-users] create DVD templates for playback of multiple videos without user interaction

jeremy cobert jeremycobert at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:18:31 UTC 2009

hey guys, i can create dvds with the menus that are included in mythtv. but
im wondering if there is anyway or maybe a different template that would
allow me to make a DVD that can play the next video on the disc
automatically.

here is what im trying to accomplish. i have several of my kids dvd's ripped
to the hard drive (to keep them in working condition) and i would like to
make a DVD for long car rides that can start playing automatically and then
when the first video is done, it starts playing the next video without any
user interaction.

is this possible ? currently it just stop after the first video and returns
to the main menu.

also is there a kids menu type theme available anywhere ?