[mythtv-users] Channel icons in EPG stretched

Christopher Meredith chmeredith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:26:18 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 9:50 PM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com>wrote:

> Further, I also force the aspect in my theme.  I don't want random aspect
> channel icons floating around.  I want them all in the same shape.  It's a
> design decision.  I hope the preceding message cleared this up for you.  It
> is not a bug.

Are you saying the behavior I am seeing is the intended behavior? You
indicated earlier that you were not seeing what I was describing, which made
me think my experience was an abberation. That's why I pointed out that even
the .21 themes were doing that.

As far as the xml goes, according to the MythUI development wiki, "[t]he
schedule-ui.xml file governs the layout and behavior of the EPG (Program
Guide) and all recording scheduling screens." That's why I believed that the
xml I posted earlier dealt with channel icons. It's straight out of
schedule-ui.xml and it's the only place "icon" occurs.