[mythtv-users] Channel icon mods for Mythweb and MythUI

Christopher Meredith chmeredith at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 20:19:09 UTC 2009

I've been doing some work on making channel icons prettier in Mythweb and to
a lesser extent, MythUI (0.22). I've finally gotten it the way I like it,
making the channel icons not look squashed and giving them slightly more
prominence. I've written up my changes and provided some before and after
screenshots here:

http://monopedilos.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=mythweb_mods

Because this applies both to theming of MythTV and of Mythweb, I'm posting
this to mythtv-users and mythtv-theming. If anyone can make any suggestions
regarding preserving the aspect ratio of images while fitting into a maximum
boundary size in the pre-0.22 themeing scheme and/or OSD, please let me
know.

Feedback (both the changes themselves and the documentation) welcome!