[mythtv-users] Division by zero error in MythWeb video section

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:52:01 UTC 2009

I am getting the following error when I go to the video section in MythWeb:

  Error at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/objects/Video.php, line 56:
  Division by zero

  Error at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/objects/Video.php, line 57:
  Division by zero

These are lines 56 and 57 of Video.php:

  $wscale = video_img_width / $width;
  $hscale = video_img_height / $height;

I am not sure what is going on but I seem to have some problem with my
thumbnails. I don't go into the video section that often in mythweb so
I am not exactly sure when this problem started. Any ideas?