[mythtv-users] Division by zero error in MythWeb video section

Johnny jarpublic at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 03:18:06 UTC 2009

> I had this problem recently.  Make sure the posters are readable by
> the mythweb user, e.g. "chmod 644 /storage/posters/*".

Yeah that was the first thing I checked. I am running Mythbuntu 9.04
and the video_covers link is in place in /var/www/mythweb/data/. In
the video_covers folder everything has 777 permissions and has
mythtv:mythtv for owner:group. Things certainly worked fine with these
link and the thumbs in this folder fairly recently (ie.within the last
couple months).