[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend crashing to desktop on load

Walter Machado jjmaden at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 16:52:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have a little prolem with my Mythbuntu install.  Everything was working fine till about a week or so ago when I ran out of drive space and myth crashed.  Ever since then when I try to re-start it I get as far as the progress bars for pre scaling images and then it crashes to desktop.  I have found a few files that were at 0bytes such as config.xml and think I have them corrected now.  I have tried re-installing and even installing trunk but seem to have the same issues.  The logs are posted at http://mythbuntu.pastebin.com/f53dd7cad

If anyone has an idea of what I should look at next, more information I should submit or the best way to get back to a default config I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks,
Wally