[mythtv-users] Changing resolution for different content

Glenn Sommer glemsom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:50:02 UTC 2009

Hey

Today I played with the settings for setting specific resolutions for
different materiales.
Detecting the resolution seems to work fine - and setting the
resolution is working fine aswell...
But sadly MythTV chooses to use an interlaced mode, which is not what I want.
This is resulting in a great deal of tearing - since my TV thinks it's
receiving a interlaced movie
eventhough MythTV is doing all the deinterlacing! :(

So, is there a way to force MythTV to NOT use interlaced modes?

My setup:
gfx: nvidia 8600gt
TV connected via HDMI

From